The Alptraum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged from chaos. Ruled by tyrants. Dare risk your life?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aster's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asterick

Aster's app Empty
PostSubject: Aster's app   Aster's app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Character Name: Asterick

Alias: Aster, Rick

Sex: Male
Species/Breed: Fennec Fox

Special Abilites (Any or none): No, unless you count his Schizo
Height: 8 in at shoulders, around a foot total
Weight: A few pounds

Personality: Nervous and kind of skittish, but loves to please and is very lovable when he is known Smile
Physical description:Aster's app 25sx3me
Nature: Same as personality??

History: None really. Been a loner all of his life.

Mate: No
Spawn: No
Parents: AI's
Other alliances: No

Reason for joining: He wants to prove himself as a fox with a disability. (and I was asked to join xD)

Desired Title: Either a scout or something higher?? Anything the alpha sees fit really.

Past packs: None

Additional Websites: Um.. The site wont let me put it here :l

Post here your characters description in a paragraph format, using the information above: Lovely green eyes adorned the big-eared head of the fennec fox, popping out of the cream coloured coat that he had. Small paws and tails seemed to be dipped in chocolate, like a little chocolate dipped peep!

*Online Status: Almost every day ._. Can be contacted most of the time on Miatanae or Shinean Anola..

*You must chose one or two of the following situations to show as an example Roleplay Post:

1. Sample post of your roleplaying skills for your character acting out their desired rank: Little feet carried him across the lands with great ease, allowing him to traverse their packlands in such a way that all information would come to him, and he could report it on a moment's notice. For now, Aster was on his own little mission to track a small deer herd, see which way they were headed during the winter months. He poked his head out from behind a tree, careful not to spook the deer (not that they would likely be spooked by a little thing not even half of their size). For now, they were grazing, but had moved to the North since the last time he had spied them. The numbers were the same, which was good for the pack, more food available for those harsh winter months.

2. Sample post of your roleplaying skills of your character if facing an enemy that wandered onto the pack.
Back to top Go down
Akye
Admin
Akye

Aster's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster's app   Aster's app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Acceptted! Welcome to the pack. Make sure to rp with aky or tore.
Back to top Go down
https://alptraum.board-directory.net

Aster's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alptraum :: Joining :: Application Submitting-
Jump to: