The Alptraum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged from chaos. Ruled by tyrants. Dare risk your life?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another day.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toreg
Admin
Toreg

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Just another day.   Just another day. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 am

Setting: Nothing special, just inside the den on a cool, winter evening.

Players: Toreg, ---

All my join this role play, since this one really is to keep up activity and what not. As we may not all be able to get onto Furcadia all the time, I'd thought I would post this in case one wanted to role play and no one was online.

Back to top Go down
Toreg
Admin
Toreg

Just another day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day.   Just another day. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 am

The frigid air washing over the lazy, slumbering brute awoke him. Golden orbs were opened and drifted around the god's den. No on appeared to be awake, not even the runt. Tore grumbled and pressed his forepaws into his stone throne and lifted his large torso from the stone, doing the same with his hind quarters. Once up he stepped off his throne and shook himself, his large frame twisting side to side, ridding itself of the dirt that may have hitched a ride. Then the beast slid his forelimbs along the ground, his chest dipping low, and he stretched, heaving a large and hardly quiet yawn. He did not care if he woke another, he was boss and there was nothing they could do to stop him. He continued to stretch for some time, all the while looking about the area for the runt or any other follower to pick on. He was hungry and needed a hunter to wake and hunt for him. What good was that rank if it was not carried out.

Once he was done stretching he lifted himself back up and moved forward, stifling his temptation to just kick them all awake. Huh, so maybe the monster did have a heart after all? Nah. Tore just did not want them all to turn on him so soon after the formation of the pack. He needed more numbers first, then maybe beating up on a few would not fuel a riot. So Tore only emitted an annoyed grumble and headed outside. He would get some air for a bit. Being cooped up all day long was not a fun thing, but then again it was winter and snowing outside. Still, it was not fun.

Tore lowered his haunches to the snow covered ground for a moment once he was outside. He heaved another yawn, then took a look around, before rising once more and taking off. Brute trotted off towards a good place to hunt or something. Oh, maybe a good nap out in the snow would be better for once, then inside the moderately warm den.

Onyx dipped paws stopped pressing into the snow, as the beast came to a halt when a snow flake landed on his snout. He snorted and watched the vapor billow from his nostrils, and cocked his head at that, before doing it again. It still amused him some, to see his breath before him, rising into the sky, every time he exhaled. It also amused him greatly to watch snow fall. Those tiny flakes falling slowly, almost lazily to the ground and blanketing the earth in white. Tore's favorite season had to be winter. The temperature was cold, which was wonderful for his thick fur. The day's were short, which allowed more time to sleep, and he liked sleep. Most of all, the snow fall. He watched the snow fall, from the light, to the heavy blizzards. If he could remain in a place where it was winter all the time, he would probably be less of a bastard. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

Just another day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alptraum :: Forum Roleplay :: Inside the Pack-
Jump to: