The Alptraum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged from chaos. Ruled by tyrants. Dare risk your life?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lugner Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akye
Admin
Akye

Lugner Application Empty
PostSubject: Lugner Application   Lugner Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 am

Character Name: Lugner

Alias: Lug

Sex: Female
Species/Breed: Black wolf/Canadian

Special Abilites (Any or none): None
Height: --
Weight: --

Personality: Intelligent. Natural born leader. Doesn't take shit from anyone. A bit fucked in the head. Can be highly aggressive and can be an asshole. Capable of being sweet to those who deserve it, and she doesn't trust others easily at all.
Physical description: Lugner Application ZibeE
Nature: Disrespect is just not something Lugner accepts. Carries herself with great confidence and knows she's not easily taken down.

History: Not created yet.

Mate: None; possibly looking
Spawn: --
Parents: Dead
Other alliances: --

Reason for joining: I wanted to join a pack that seemed to actually want good members. The fact that there was effort put into the site and the application length shows you guys don't want just anyone joining shows me that this will be a promising pack.

Desired Title: This could be determined through roleplay.

Past packs: None with this char, but on my alt I'm in the Valence pack and my other alt leads the Raum pride.

Additional Websites: --

Post here your characters description in a paragraph format, using the information above: Well, I have the ref posted, and that's the best explanation you can get(;

*Online Status: Online as much as possible. Lately it's been more than usual, thanks to having a lot of time off work.

*You must chose one or two of the following situations to show as an example Roleplay Post:

1. Sample post of your roleplaying skills for your character acting out their desired rank:

2. Sample post of your roleplaying skills of your character if facing an enemy that wandered onto the pack.
Beast relaxed in the den called home as she felt boredom drape over her body. Ah, what a day it had been..absolutely nothing had happened. Lug hoped to have met someone by now, though being new to these lands didn't make it easy. She had no clue how other packs were or even where they resided yet. Of course, this was all information that she would manage to find out on her own through exploration. Jaws parted, allowing a yawn to slide out. Something had to happen sooner or later. Body lifted up from the ground and moved ontop of a boulder in the center of the cave. What a delightful throne for a nap. Lugners eyes began to feel heavy, and body relaxed. Mn, the joys like this were ones she looked forward to. Ears twitched as she heard echoes of footsteps flowing from the entrance. There goes her nap. Who dare walk in and disturb her slumber? Imbecile. Skull lifted along with the upper half of her body, eyes focusing heavily on the intruder. Talons extended, frame sitting tall and proud, muscles tensing up as she prepared for any possible attack from the stranger. "And what are you doing in here." Lugner never asked a question like a question, but as a demand more so. She was excited to hear the response from the other. He'd need to choose his words carefully and gently, as Lugner wasn't always the kindest of females; especially when it came to worthless intruders who interrupted her slumber.
Back to top Go down
https://alptraum.board-directory.net

Lugner Application
Page 1 of 1