The Alptraum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forged from chaos. Ruled by tyrants. Dare risk your life?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pet: Tore, Akye, Aster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toreg
Admin
Toreg

The pet: Tore, Akye, Aster Empty
PostSubject: The pet: Tore, Akye, Aster   The pet: Tore, Akye, Aster I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Toreg. A giant monster lay in his den, slumbering away the long, heated hours of the day. Alas nothing really had happened today either, so he was not wanting to wake from his sleep. The multicolored brute, once laying curled in a ball on his stomach, grunted in his sleep as he rolled onto his side. The beast lay perfectly still then, except for the slow rise and fall of his chest. Golden orbs sat hidden behind onyx lids. Ah, but the brute was bored, that is why he slept. Should something happen, he would be awake and alert in seconds. Tore was going to have to find something to torment if he was to remain awake, but he had had no such luck yet.

Asterick. Little fennec was having a small stroke of luck lately, with the huge wave of rabbits that seemed to be breeding lately. Being of his small size, he would be lucky to take down a standard chinchilla rabbit, or a wild rabbit, which were roughly the same size. Fresh from a kill and a freshly cleaned coat, he zig-zagged his way through the trees of a seemingly empty land. He was lost in his own thoughts, thinking about how the Schizo hadn't been affecting him lately, when a large branch from a tree broke down next to him, scaring the poor thing half to death, and sending him running through the snow and into a large den that was inhabited by a small pack, unkown to him though, until he saw the larger brute on the rocks, and backed up into the den walls, wondering if this would be the end of him.

Akye Laid content on his throne. Gaze swept over the area as beast rose up from his spot, low chuckle rumbled from his chest as he snapped his gaze over to his sleeping half. Shaking his head he slipped off of the rock stopping as molten gaze swept over the terrain. Tail swished behind his frame before ears perked up hearing something entering their domain. Casting his gaze over he spied a small figure. Sneer pulled at his maw as he walked slowly over to the figure. "Well. Well...what do we have here?"He cackled before sitting down. Small bit of dust swirled around his frame as paws pressed into the terrain. Small trace of blood lingered on his maw from catching a rather amusing rabbit that tried to outsmart him.

Toreg. He was enjoying his slumber, draped over his throne. The beast however awoke to the cackling of his brother. 'Pon awaking he caught the scent of a fox, and started to growl. Golden orbs were visible once more as he opened his eyes to watch the scene before him. Furs bristled on his back as he pressed his fore paws into the stone and pushed his massive chest off the throne, sitting up, glaring at the tiny being that now cowered in the corner of his den. What fun he would have chasing the tiny fox. "It appears that we have a runt fox in our den, brother." he remarked, a nasty sneer on his maw. The beast would have run up and torn the thing limb from limb, had his brother not been there, or had he not been the least bit amused by the creature. It looked so funny! Multicolored being kept his postition on the throne, glaring down at the thing, listening to the conversation and watching the terrified fox.

Asterick. Fox was so scared that he did not notice yet another wolf, another male, in the den as well. Both seemed highly aggressive.. And neither seemed to like foxes at all. Fennec was already out of sorts in this world, being a fox of the desert, and being in the snow. Now he was being backed up into the corner of a den of a two complete strangers.. Fox for now was too afraid to say anything, but would lower his ears and let his tail drop down. Orbs and posture let everyone know that he was terrified, along with the stench of fear, and if that wasn't enough he was literally shaking, and his voice quivered when he attempted to speak, "S-s-orry... Didn't s-smell y-your s-scent.."

Akye Cackled as he looked at the fox,"Brother,Can I keep him?"He asked flicking his gaze over to his brother before turning his gaze back to the fox. Twitching his nose he chuckled as he lowered his head slowly looking at the fox. "Hm, a fox in the dead of winter "he stated twitching his tail as he bared his fangs at his brothers narrowing his eyes. "I decided this fox is going to be my little pet "he chuckled deeply as he stared at his brother before turning his twisted gaze back to the fox below him. "Yes..You shall be my pet "he cackled rising his skull up watching the fox quietly. Ear's twitching as he casted his gaze onto the figure of the bitch that slept in a corner. Sneer formed on his lips as he shook his head at the bitch that continued to sleep.

Toreg. The dark wolf cackled along with his brother as Akye asked if he could keep him "Aye, I want to keep him too." he mused as he got up and stepped down from his throne, padding over to his brother. At his brother's display of fangs and narrowing eyes, the brute grunted, in an annoyed manner, before pushing his shoulder against the brute, knocking him to the side a bit so he could step up and look at the creature. "Ay, the runt is mine too. You cannot keep him all to yourself." he complained as he stepped right up to the fox, and dipped his massive skull to the tiny being. "You did not catch our scent, way out in the trees? And not even in the den?" he inquired, "Well then," he began, his lips peeling back into an agressive growl," You are lucky...RUNT." he snapped out the new title he gave the fox, "You will be spared...for now, as both of us want to keep you as a pet." he cackled. Tore then gripped the fox by his scruff, in between his teeth and picked him up off the ground, before carrying the odd fox back to his throne. The multicolor monster stepped up onto the stone and lowered himself down, placing the fox down next to him and putting a large paw on his tail. "Don't move." he demanded as he looked to his brother. who was watching the sleeping bitch. Yellow orbs were rolled at the sight before he dropped his gaze down to the fox. "What's your name, runt?" he asked, though he would not call him whatever his name actually was.

Asterick. Auds perked just a bit to better hear the words that were emmitted from the two beasts, and frown played on his maw. A pet? What was this.. "Pet" they kept calling him. It seemed degrading.. But also seemed that they both wanted one. He pondered a bit before the other brute went right up to him, the other's face right in his. Orbs of course almost looked as if they would pop out of his skull, before he was picked up by his scruff as if he were a kit again, and was dropped in front of the both of them with a question. "U-um.. My name is Asterick.." He stay laying down, just as he was commanded, not daring to try anything in front of the two. He would remain quiet, only talking when addressed first.

Akye Smirked as he walked slowly over to his brother sitting down on the log. "Hm@I will call you Aster "he cackled as he looked at his brother. "When do you think the bitch is going to be useful instead of just laying like a bag of bones?"He spat sneering as he curled his tail around his limbs. "Etch we need females brother. One cannot sate us both" he spoke as he casted his gaze around the area. Ah how he loved the feeling of being in charge. Though with his new pet he made note to inform the bitch if she touched him, she would feel her alpha's fangs. Twisted grin formed on his lips as he looked at the fox quietly grinning.

Toreg. Brute seemed pleased as he stared down at the terrified animal. Just the look on the runt's face made him very amused. When the dark wolf took the fox over to his throne, setting him beside him and placing a massive paw upon the fox's tail, he had asked what his name was, though with no intention of calling him that. Tore laughed as the fox said his name, and then his brother came over and gave him a nick name. "You are still Runt to me, Runt." he said, with a serious tone about his voice. Beast frowned as his brother asked when the bitch was going to move, "I haven't the slightest idea, but I hope it's soon." he muttered, casting his gaze to the sleeping form. With a rather disgusted look the wolf turned back to his brother, "Aye, one bitch will not sate us both." he agreed, with a low growl. They needed more females. Golden orbs looked down at the fox, before jaws were closed around it's large ear, tugging on the aud. Such an odd critter this one was. It was amusing to him..... and slightly sad. Poor thing. Oddly colored from a normal fox as well. Tore frowned and stopped tugging on the runt's ear and looked about his den. Nothing interesting anymore. Other than the fox of course.

Asterick. It seemed that the two were now calming down, and that the fox was in a temperary state of safety, which let him relax just a tad. He was glad that the one wolf would at least call him by what most would, though the other calling him runt wasn't much different than what he was called when he was younger, especially around wolves, since he was so much smaller than even an average fox that most wolves had seen. He listened carefully to what they were talking about, and carried his gaze over to where they were looking, and just noticed the female now. He hoped the alphas would make sure he was protected from the rest of the pack. "What am I to call you two? And her?" He asked softly, now that he was able to speak without stuttering or shaking.

Akye Nodded as he chuckled looking around the bare den in distaste. Twitching his ears he casted his gaze down to the fox, "Call me Aky and my brother Tore. The bitch call her whatever you want "he spoke as he shook his frame. Nose twitched as he chuckled. "So brother, I smell a female scent that isn't the bitch over there. Another wandering female come to be our bitch?"He asked as he casted his gaze up looking at his brother as he grinned to himself. Ears twitched before he licked his maw, "I do hope the bitch wakes up, it would be quite pointless if she can't sate even one of us no brother?"He spoke smirking. "Aster, as long as you don't disobey the alphas...We'll keep you alive from others "he spoke coldly.

Toreg grumbled as his brother introduced them both. That was something he could have done himself. Dark beast cast his gaze upon his brother as he comment on the fae's scent. He chuckled, rather darkly, "I did find a bitch yesterday, but as to if she has fallen under or rule, I have no idea." he admitted. Tore had not had the pleasure of receiving an answer. Hopefully the bitch would fall and bow to him. That fae was quite an interesting one. He grunted in response to his question about the sleeping fae. Golden gaze dropped upon the fae for a moment before it was lifted to the fox, listening as Akye explained that if the fox obeyed them he would be protected. "Aye." he agreed, before lowering his head upon his paws, heaving a rather annoyed sigh. And once again he was bored.

Asterick. He nodded his little head as Aky introduced himself, along with his brother, Tore. He wondered what he would call the femme, he assumed he would just ask her later, once she was told to not attack him. He looked up at Akye after he spoke of femmes, then nodded as he said he would be safe. "Once I have been accepted into a group I would never dream of disobeying my higher-ups, Aky." He stated, letting them know a little about him. He wondered what they would do if they found out about his ailment.. He shook off the thought, before looking towards Tor, and curled up into a smaller ball, trying to keep more warm. A slight shiver, before he looked around the den again, taking note of the whole expanse of the area, and thinking back to the scents that he had missed outside of the den.

END
Back to top Go down

The pet: Tore, Akye, Aster
Page 1 of 1